DTeX Mk1 Battery Pack Datasheet
|Product description||Li-Ion based rechargeable battery pack for use in atmospheres with a potential risk of explosion area 2.|
|Full product order name||DTeX Mk1|
|Rated nominal output||7.2V / 0.2A|
|Capacity||min. 2750 mAh|
typical 2900 mAh
|Life expectancy||300 charge cycles or 30 months (2,5 years) whichever comes first|
|Typical charging time||6 hours|
|Ambient temperatures||Charging: 10 to +45 C|
Discharge: -20 to +60 C
Storage: -20 to +50 C
|Dimensions without holder or connectors||110 x 75 x 55mm (width, height, depth); weight: 0.3 kg|
|Dimensions with holder||188 x 135 x 57mm (w, h, d)|
|Approved battery chargers||DTX-CH Mk1 from Moire Labs s.r.o.|
|Enclosure parameters||IP66; seawater proof; corrosion proof; UV resistant according to ISO 4892-2; material: carbon loaded glass reinforced polyester (SMC)|
|Product manufacturer||Moire Labs s.r.o., Kulturna 32, 821 04 Bratislava, Slovakia|
www.moirelabs.com; tel: +421 944 509 923; firstname.lastname@example.org
- Do not disassemble, crush, or puncture a battery.
- Do not short the external contacts on a battery.
- Do not dispose of a battery in fire or water.
- Do not expose a battery to temperatures above 60 °C (140 °F).
- Keep the battery away from children.
- Avoid exposing the battery to excessive shock or vibration.
- Do not use a damaged battery.
- If a battery pack has leaking fluids, do not touch any fluids. Call manufacturer for information on proper disposal.
- In case of eye contact with fluid, do not rub eyes. Immediately flush eyes thoroughly with water for at least 15 minutes, lifting upper and lower lids, until no evidence of the fluid remains. Seek medical attention.
- Transportation Always check all applicable local, national, and international regulations before transporting a Lithium-Ion battery.
- Transporting an end-of-life, damaged, or recalled battery may, in certain cases, be specifically limited or prohibited.