DTX-CH Mk1 Battery Charger
|Product description||Li-Ion based rechargeable battery pack charger. This charger is specifically designed for charging DTeX Mk1 battery packs. No other charger may be used to charge these battery packs.|
|Full product order name||DTX-CH Mk1|
|Charging speed||Max. 1A / max. 6 hours|
|Mains / input supply||230V AC; Plug: CEE 7/17 (C) plug|
|Ambient temperatures||Charging / in use: 10 to +45 C, Storage: -20 to +50 C|
|Dimensions without holder or connectors||190 x 75 x 55mm (width, height, depth); weight: 0,9 kg|
|Approved batteries for charging||DTeX Mk1 from Moire Labs s.r.o.; Do NOT use for any other battery! This is a specific dedicated charger.|
|Enclosure parameters||IP66; seawater proof; corrosion proof; UV resistant according to ISO 4892-2; material: carbon loaded glass reinforced polyester (SMC)|
|Charging connector||HIRSCHMANN 934127100 CA 6 LD|
|Product manufacturer||Moire Labs s.r.o., Kulturna 32, 821 04 Bratislava, Slovakia; www.moirelabs.com; tel: +421 944 509 923; firstname.lastname@example.org|
DO NOT CHARGE IN ATEX ENVIRONMENTS! This battery charger must not be used in any environment that is treated as potentially explosive.
- Connect the battery charger to main power supply
- Check the RED LED turns ON and BLUE LED is OFF
- Plug in battery pack (set to OFF state)
- The BLUE LED will turn ON, once charging is finished the BLUE LED will turn OFF. If the BLUE LED never turns on after connecting battery the battery is already fully charged.
- If BLUE LED blinks or RED LED turns off at any time unplug charger from the power supply and have both the charger and the battery pack serviced by manufacturer.