SCH-A0 Battery Charger
Li-Ion battery charger for SCORIA-C1 devices (one Li-Ion cell). No other charger may be used to charge these devices.
|Full product order name||SCH-A0|
|Charging speed||Limited to 1000 mA / max. 6 hours|
|Mains / input supply||230V AC; 2-pin EU Plug|
|Ambient temperatures||Charging / in use: 10 to +45 C
Storage: -20 to +50 C
|Dimensions||100 x 70 x 40mm; weight: 0,5 kg|
|Approved devices for charging||SCORIA-C1 from Moire Labs s.r.o.
Do NOT use to charge any other device! This is a device-specific charger.
|Enclosure, cabling and connectors parameters||IP20|
|Charging connector||EUROCLAMP SH03-5.08|
Product manufacturer: Moire Labs s.r.o. Kulturna 32 821 04 Bratislava Slovakia www.moirelabs.com; email@example.com
This battery charger must not be used in any environment which may be treated as potentially explosive.
- Connect the battery charger to main power supply
- Check the BLUE LED turns ON
- Connect the device to charge
- The RED LED will turn ON and the BLUE LED will turn off during charging.
- Once the device is fully charged the RED LED will turn off and the BLUE LED will be switched to ON
- Do not disassemble, crush, or puncture the device.
- Do not short the external contacts on a battery or a battery charger pins.
- Do not dispose of a battery or the device in fire or water.
- Do not expose a battery to temperatures above 60 °C (140 °F).
- Keep the battery away from children.
- Avoid exposing the battery to excessive shock or vibration.
- Do not use a damaged battery.
- If a device has leaking fluids, do not touch any fluids. Call manufacturer for information on proper disposal.
- In case of eye contact with fluid, do not rub eyes. Immediately flush eyes thoroughly with water for at least 15 minutes, lifting upper and lower lids, until no evidence of the fluid remains. Seek medical attention.
- Transportation: Always check all applicable local, national, and international regulations before transporting a Lithium-Ion battery or a device containing one.
- Transporting an end-of-life, damaged, or recalled battery may, in certain cases, be specifically limited or prohibited.